DigiKind turned two in 2023 and we are so proud of all the things that we’ve achieved together as a business. We think it is important for us to take stock of what we’ve accomplished and say thank you to our team, our clients, our community and our friends.
Join us and take a moment and celebrate all that we have achieved, together:
- Tier one coverage in The Times for our Dorking BID client
- Over 30 pieces of earned media for our client, which is more coverage in six months than was generated in the previous five years
- Increased brand awareness with our target audience
- Three new team members joined us in 2023 – welcome!
- Awarded FSB Community Business of the Year South East
- Shortlisted, GBEA Purpose Entrepreneur South East
- Shortlisted Comms2Point0 Comms Team of the Year
- DigiKind Founder: Keynote Speaker at Comms Unplugged
- Awarded Small Business Sunday by Theo Paphitis
- Awarded Top 100 Small Business for a second consecutive year
- Shortlisted, StartUp Awards for Marketing and PR
- Digital Leaders Public Sector Insights Week Talk with Royal Borough of Kingston on Digital Transformation and Town Regeneration
- DigiKind Founder named as one of the top 15 inspiring entrepreneurs to watch in the South East second year in a row
- DigiKind Founder named Enterprise Nation Help to Grow programme as a voluntary mentor
- Achieved net zero goals as a business
- Launched new website (woop!)
We are grateful to our clients, community partners, team and friends for collaborating with us to make a positive impact for our clients and communities in 2023.
Happy New Year from all of us at DigiKind.